segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2016

My most memorable journey

My most memourable journey was for sure when I went for a month to Peru. It was a brilliant journey from the beginning until the end, and I will be happy to tell you about it.
In the beginning of my journey, I went by train from Porto Alegre, Brazil, to Lima, Peru. I arrived at the Peruvian capital at 8 p.m., and then took a train to Machu Picchu, where I was going to camp.
It was 1a.m. when I arrived, so everything was dark. I had no idea of were to go, so I asked a man in the station how I could get to the region I wanted to go. He answered that he could take me there by llama, but it would cost 15 dollars. I accepted and the man brought a great llama that could take 2 people.
It took three hours to arrive there, but I wasn't really caring about time, but about my life. The llama passed by narrow, old ways, where I though for some moments I was about to die. Those were probably the worst three hours of my life!
But I can guarantee you it is worth the suffering: Machu Picchu is one of the most beautiful and amazing places I have ever been to. The nature, the inca buildings, the animals, everything is fantastic! The month I spent there was a memorable journey and I would be happy to go there by llama a thousand times if necessary, just to visit this amazing region!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário