quarta-feira, 18 de maio de 2016

Me Gusta

Some weeks ago, my family and I went to Me Gusta, a hamburger place near my house. We had never heard about them before, but the restaurant was surprisingly good!
I asked for a hamburger whose ingredients were all chosen by me, and this is a very positive point of Me Gusta: if you don't like any of the alternatives of hamburgers from the menu, you can choose one made especially for you! The waiters were very friendly with us, as was the whole atmosphere at the restaurant: funny sentences written on the walls make you feel like you are not in a restaurant, but in a friend's house!
The price was a bit expensive for a hamburger, but it is kind of the price range of "gourmet" hamburger places in Porto Alegre. However, when you buy 20 Me Gusta products (and this includes hamburgers, drinks and deserts), you can spin a roulette, which you can win prizes that go from a drink to hamburgers for two. I found this a very nice initiative!
Concluding, besides the negative point of the high price, I found Me Gusta an amazing place and I will certainly come back.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário