segunda-feira, 23 de maio de 2016

Guacamole

Yesterday, I went to Guacamole, a Mexican restaurant situated at Nilo Peçanha avenue. I am not a fan of Mexican food, but I really liked it!
The restaurant serves tacos, nachos with guacamole sauce, burritos, and other typical Mexican dishes. As we wanted to try everything, my family and I asked for a mix of all those dishes, and it was great! The atmosphere was also special: waiters were very friendly and would sing Mexican songs all over the restaurant, and the place was completely decorated with piñatas and colorful small flags. The atmosphere was a bit noisy, but if you want to go to a restaurant that feels like a party, it's the right place for you!
I really liked the food and the place, but for me, Guacamole is too expensive, as we are not talking about gourmet food, but typical Mexican food, which doesn't cost much to be cooked. Besides that, it's a really nice and funny place, and I would highly recommend it for people who want to celebrate their birthday in a restaurant.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário