segunda-feira, 5 de outubro de 2015

Phrasal Verbs Text

Tomorrow, I'm going to travel to London with my friends. I'm really looking forward to this trip! We've prepared everything: I'm going to set off at 1:00pm, when John will pick me up to go to the airport. When we arrive at the airport we are going to check-in. Then, we are going to say goodbye to our parents, who will saw us off at the airport. In London, we will get around the city by a sight-seeing bus, and we won't get back to the hotel until very late, as we wanna enjoy as much as possible the city. We are going to visit the Big Ben, Churchill War Rooms museum, London Aquarium, Wembley Stadium... everything!
When our travel is over, at October 21, we're going to check out of the hotel at 6:00pm. Then, we will go to the airport to take our flight to Porto Alegre, at 10:00pm.
I cannot wait to this, it is going to be amazing!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário