quarta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2015

Email to the Swan Hotel

Hello,
I'm going to England next month, and, after searchng for a relaxing hotel, I've found the Swan Hotel. I'm probably staying 2 weeks there, but I have some concerns about it. I'm travelling with a group of 6 friends, so I would need 2 big bedrooms. Also, one of my friends has just broken a leg. We're planning to walk by the hotel's garden, and this is probably going to be very exhaustive to him. I would like to know if you have a wheelchair for him. This would be very helpful during long walks. He would also need an elevator, as he wouldn't be able to climb stairs.
As I said, my friend will be very tired with all these walks, and he is probably going to stay at the hotel sometimes. As he loves to read, I would like to know if there is a more remote place for him to read in silence.
If all these needs meet, I would be very thankful.

Thank you for your attention,

Vitor Fleck



Answer:

Hello,
We have 2 bedrooms with 2 beds and one sofa bed each available. About your friend, yes, we do have wheelchairs here. When you arrive at the reception desk, you just need to ask our employee for it. We have elevators also, and regarding the place where your friend can read, we have a library with Internet acces. It is usually very calm, so I think it would be a good place for him.
Another thing that I suppose you forgot to write us is about the bathrooms. Every floor has a special bathroom for people with disabilities, so, if your friend needs it, don't worry.

Thank you

The Swan Hotel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário