quarta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2015

My Nona Angela's restaurant review

Last week, I went to Nona Angela restaurant, in Porto Alegre. The atmosphere there was pretty agreable. As the restaurant is a buffet, I tried a bit from evrything they had there.
The sushi was very tasty, as the meat, which was under-done, but I liked it. Their breaded chicken was amazing! Very crispy and savoury. I tried also some "pastéis", but those ones were a bit too greasy and salty. 
As I went there with a foreign friend, we decided to ask some typical brazilian barbecue. Then, he would have the opportunity of trying some typical food. 20 minutes passed and it didn't arrive to us. Then, I asked:
- I'm sorry, but I asked for some barbecue near 30 minutes ago.
The waiter told me that he would see what happened. 20 more minutes passed, but the waiter didn't bring it. I asked again:
- Excuse me, but we're waiting for our barbecue for near an hour!
Again, the waiter said he would see what happened. It was only after I asked him for the third time that our barbecue was brought...
Summarizing, Nona Angela is a great restaurant, with delicious food, but terrible service. As a final grade, I would give it 7/10.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário