quarta-feira, 1 de julho de 2015

2500

Hello
My name is Vitor. I'm writing this letter to tell you about my life in the year of 2500, whoever you are.
Today I woke up at 9am, when my brain controller decided that my brain had enough hours of sleep. I went to the kitchen and ate some bread, that was asked by my Internet of Things, because it was over after yesterday's dinner. Then I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. My Smartmirror thought I was a bit fat, so it sent messages to my freezer to block the acces of chocolates and others sweets, so I had to limitate my lunch dessert to a fruit salad...
After lunch, I went to my bedroom, because my holografic private tutor was waiting for me. My parents told me that 500 years ago, we had to go to a place called school, where we met our friends and teachers. I wish I could try this. In today's days, I can't be distracted during class, because the holografic teacher stops the class immediately if I do.
After class, I was supposed to meet my friends at the park and play football, but my father's car face recognition sistem couldn't recognize us and called the police. We spent 2 hours to convince them that we were not criminals, and that the system just had a bug.
When I arrived at home, exhausted because of all this, I couldn't believe my eyes: the auto-cleaning system of my bedroom bugged too, so I had to do it by myself!
When I went to sleep, I couldn't even have a nice dream or even a nightmare, because the actual pillows makes you dream about school subjects, to strengthen knowledge...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário