quinta-feira, 25 de junho de 2015

My opinion about a limited use of the Internet

I partly agree with this affirmative. I agree that people are using the Internet too much, but it depends on the way they are using it. If people spend hours and hours online on Facebook, Twitter (there are the ones who uses it moderately), etc. I think that yes, there should be a limited use of the Internet for them. But there are also people who make a very good use of it- researching, studying, reading the news, etc.
Conclusion: for people that use the Internet to do useless things for a long time, yes, there should be a limited use. But for people who use it to do useful things, as I said before, this limit is not necessary. We must always remember that the Internet can be a great source of knowledge!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário